A mechanical system without feedback is like fire without oxygen, like a clown without a clown car, like Bieber without Usher… That’s why we here at iR3 Creative came up with the Modulox encoder mounting solutions!
Simply replace a back block and your output shaft with this feedback’n’ dynamic duo and all your wildest odometry dreams will come true. The block is designed to fit a US Digital E4P-250-250-D-D-D-B encoder and output shafts are available in 12L14 Steel and 7075-T7511 aluminum. Check out the pictures and documentation and click the link below to buy. Product will be available from AndyMark.com early January 2012.
- Block Size: 3.25” x 1.00” x .125″ Thk 72.00” Long C-Channel
- Block Material: 6061-T651 Aluminum Alloy
- Block Weight: .034 Lbs (Approximation)
- Shaft Size: .5″ Hex for hex bearing, 5″ Hex length, .249-.250 round output
- Shaft Material: 7075-T7511 Aluminum Alloy or 12L14 Steel
- Shaft Weight: Steel Weight .315 lbs (Approximation) Aluminum Weight .109 lbs (Approximation)